Monday, February 22, 2016

Influenster L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Voxbox review! #Influenster #Voxbox



This is my before and after using the four products from the L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Voxbox I received from Influenster. The products included a facial serum, an eye filler, a daily moisturizer, and a night cream. I used all of these products daily for four weeks and these are my results. The products have definitely filled my face out a bit and made it look more full and hydrated. I do not feel it has had any effects on the redness of my face, but I do not think the product was designed for this problem. I would recommend to anyone who can stand very heavy formula with a strong fragrance. I will not be purchasing because I find that these products were too thick and heavy for my skin. I do like the results though and have looked into other L'Oreal products! #L'Oreal #Voxbox #Revitalift #VolumeFiller #Influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment