Friday, February 12, 2016

Welcome, let me introduce myself!

Good morning and welcome to my new blog!
A little about myself. My name is Amy Cook and I am a writer from New England. I have recently started joining in on the reviewing and unboxing side of social media and would LOVE to share with all of you my thoughts, ideas, and hauls. I am 25 years old and spend my days researching, writing reviews and short stories, finding the best new products, and giving you the straight talk on if they are worth it! I always disclose any free products or samples I am given and give a 100% honest opinion. I love questions so if you have any please feel free to give me a comment or shoot me an e-mail. I will respond as soon as possible, usually within 24-48 hours. Thanks! Enjoy! And any and all feedback is great. - Amy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment